Listing your company on the Australian Stock Exchange in an IPO is a complex and time consuming task, one which requires the help of an experienced team or consultant.
As one of Australia’s longest running share registries we have a large network of contacts around the country who can help and advise you.
We can put you in touch with the right stock brokers, financial advisors and specialists in capital raising as well as one of our in-house consultants to discuss the IPO and the role of your share registry.
As well as working with you on the IPO we have a number of specialised share registry services to help you in the long term:
- maintenance of your register
- allotment of securities
- transfer of securities
- rights and bonus issues
- dividends and other payments
- management of proxy meetings and voting services
- beneficial owner analysis
- annual report and other official document printing and mailing
- secure online access to your register
- self-service report generation
- online investor centre to enable investors to view and manage their holding
- a dedicated client manager in your city
With offices around the country we can organise a one-on-one meeting to discuss your ASX listing and IPO. Please contact us for more information and how to get started.